Last updated: (August 6, 2019)
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Personal Information we may collect includes:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit card number
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, complete your transactions, and provide you with related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, as well as marketing communications that we believe may be of interest .
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting offers tailored to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, improving or modifying our Site, identifying usage trends , determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision , customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may use, disclose, or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. Other Information we may collect includes:
- Browser and device information
- IP address
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity, or information that has been aggregated in a manner that it no longer reveals your specific identity
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose.
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
- IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Choices and Access
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by using the mechanism contained in each such email. If you would like to update Personal Information that you have provided to us, you may contact us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below or update by logging into your account.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18.
The Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country, or territory other than that of the United States.